Sunday, November 13, 2011

Infinite Power of Hope

"Hope teaches that there is reason to rejoice even when all seems dark around us.  No matter how bleak the chapter of our lives may look today, because of the life and sacrifice of Jesus Christ we may hope and be assured that the ending of the book of our lives will exceed our grandest expectations. 

Never give in.
Never surrender.
Never allow despair to overcome your spirit.

For the love of the Son of God pierces all darkness, softens all sorrow and gladdens every heart"

-Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I have a hard time never giving in and never allowing despair to overcome me.  This message reminds me that I should have hope and that my life is never hard enough to forget hope.  The Son of God has given me reason to hope!


Thankfulness:
  • craft nights
  • my laptop
  • Aggie athletics
  • neck massages
  • modge podge
  • meat
  • girl venting
  • silent Sunday mornings
  • SNOW
  • photography
  • umbrellas
  • rain puddles
  • clinicals
  • caring mentors
  • car heaters
  • Mormon Messages

1 comment: