Friday, December 30, 2011

He's my BEST friend

So I know I always talk about my best friends, and I sure do have a lot of them.  My life became so much better when I found out I could have more then 1 best friend!  Some of my best friends even have specific titles such as "boy best friend" and "girl best friend."

On this day I particularly miss one of my best friends that I have had FOREVER! He is my brother Jordan.  He really is my best friend of all best friends.  We are 20 months apart and have always loved spending time together.  We always had little sibling spats (resulting in Mom making us sing primary love songs to each other until we loved each other again), but we have never really been in major fights with each other.  We just get along really well.  In high school we even hung out together and had the same friends.  He was only a year behind me in school.  Well, Jordan is on his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Portland, Oregon and he only has 5 months left! I can't wait to give him the biggest hug ever!  Somewhere along the journey I started calling him George, no clue why, I just did.  The name has stuck.

Warning: There are a lot of pictures, but I LOVE them all.


At first I wasn't excited to not be an only child anymore.

But then I decided I LOVE him and we were never apart after that.



Don't judge our BEAUTIFUL couch.

We loved to cuddle when we were little.

We had the best cousins to be with.
I always loved being the big sister.
Yes, we have been in jail together.
More kids came along, but we still loved each other most.
Then one day I became a lot taller than him. (no comment on my hair)

Smoking Blows hat, tyedyed shirt, baseball pants, and Airwalk shoes: the kid had STYLE!

Our attempt at glamour shots...

Our group of friends that we shared.

Jordan's number 1 idol is Gene Kelly.

When we took Jordan to the MTC I helped him Shave.

We were both crying...

I love my brother SOOOOO much!

He will always be a Cool Cat in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment