Sunday, December 25, 2011

What I Got!

First of all, merry Christmas everyone!


So I am probably a total nerd to be excited about some of the presents that I got but OH WELL!


#1- A filing cabinet (for all the papers I have for when I teach)
#2- File folders to put in my filing cabinet
#3- Hanging dividers to organize my filing cabinet
#4- Flash drives (they will soon be filled with lesson plans)


I received a lot of other great things as well but those are the four things I am most excited about.


The things I gave that I was excited about:


#1- Star Wars pajamas for Ben (he LOVED them)
#2- A digital picture frame for my momma
#3- I made my dad a  bean sprouter and handle hot pads for his cast iron pans (my dad likes weird things)




This Christmas was very interesting.  First we woke up and opened a few presents, then made breakfast and then went to church at 11.  We came home from church, made more food, and continued to open our presents (my family has this tradition that we all sit together and open up our presents one at a time (it can take forever)).  We weren't even finished opening them when my brother Jordan called from his mission in Oregon.  We talked to him for a while.  That was super fantastic.  While we were talking to him my Grandma and Grandpa Welch came so we visited for a while.  By this time it was 5 pm and we still had presents to open.  


What a crazy, weird, wonderful, amazing day!


Here is one of my most favorite Christmas songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment