Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bright Side


First of all, WHY AM I AWAKE at 7 on a Saturday?  My body does this really great thing where it wakes up at the same time everyday on its own after only a couple of days waking up at that time by alarm.  Waking up at 5 every morning so I can get ready and be to Layton High by 6:30 is really messing with my sleep schedule, but I guess this is going to be my new sleep schedule for the rest of my life...


This is one of those times I am really missing Logan and my friends up there.  I need to be better at talking to them more often.  Looking on the bright side is sometimes hard for me, but I have made a commitment that I will do it more often.  So here are my bright sides for living at home:

  1. I am always with my family 
  2. I am around to be able to go to Sunday Dinner with the Welch bunch
  3. I don't have to buy groceries and pay utilities 
  4. I get to spend time with my wonderful aunt and cousins because they only life 5 minutes away
  5. I am making new friends
  6. I am spending time with old friends
  7. My face isn't as pimply anymore (a result of not living with a bunch of girls, weird, but I like it)
  8. I am quickly getting over broken love
  9. Having a job that I can go to whenever I feel like working
  10. Family and neighbors that ask me how I am doing almost every hour
I really do love home.  I just need to figure out how to include parts of Logan with it more often.

Oh! and another great thing about home is being able to look at family pictures whenever I want:

Yup, that is me with Uncle Brad

Chris and I with Grandpa on his tractor

Ok, 3 things:
I loved cleaning with Momma
I had ROCKIN shoes
and that carpet in our kitchen is classic

No comments:

Post a Comment