Friday, February 10, 2012

It is DANCIN time!

Interior Design and Line Dancing don't usually go in the same sentence.  Well, today they do!

Today we talked about the element of design LINE.  I was thinking to myself how do I find an activity that gets my students excited about line?

SOLUTION:
LINE dancing! Duh!  We added streamers to the mix and we had all kinds of line created.  I even taught my class how to do the Hoedown Throwdown (thank goodness Liz and I made learning that a priority in college).

I am excited to have a great weekend!  It is my wonderful cousin's birthday.  She will be 18!  Happy birthday T!

Here is a little song we sang in Child Development today.  I hope it gets you in the Valentines mood!

(sung to Clementine)
Find a paper
Get a crayon
Draw a heart
Write a rhyme 
Put a smile on your face 
Give it to your valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment