Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am one blessed girly!

Blessing # 1- Running late for student teaching = able to see the sun rise
Blessing # 2- A cooperating teacher who supports me at all times and loves to talk about the gospel with me
Blessing # 3- I get to go to La Caille for free!
Blessing # 4- My dad shares his Smiths rewards so my gas only cost an arm instead of an arm and a leg
Blessing # 5- I was able to work after school today
Blessing # 6- At work my mouth started bleeding from getting my wisdom teeth out a week ago.  I was a little freaked out and didn't know what to do.  My new friend Brendan was working for city basketball that uses the gym at the school I work at.  He wants to be a dentist and shadowed an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for a while (the one that did my wisdom teeth in fact).  He knew exactly what I needed to do for the bleeding.
Blessing # 7- When I left work the sun was still up and I got to see the sunset
Blessing # 8- Came home to an empty house.  I have needed some alone time.
Blessing # 9- I was able to play with my friends last night and still have the energy to teach today

and Blessing # 10-  I have a Savior Jesus Christ who has paid for the mistakes I make everyday and through Him I can one day have eternal life.


No comments:

Post a Comment