Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lets Talk About Me

I have been awake since 4.  I have puffy cheeks.  I feel like my face looks huge.  The medicine is giving me a headache.  Stupid wisdom teeth.

I haven't blogged for a while.  I just don't know what to say.  One of my BFFs Lauren recently blogged little facts about herself.  I am going to copy her.  That is one thing I have learned being a teacher.  Copying others is the only way to get through (just source them of course).

 Cheeks don't look too bad in this pic...

Melissa Jan Judkins

I'm a hopeless romantic.  I love love.  I love when boys do cute things for me and my friends.  My favorite books are historical fiction, especially the ones with romance.  Ever heard of Anne Rinaldi?  Love her.  Know of any other great historical fiction romance writers?

If I paint my fingernails it only lasts about a day.  I am a picker.  That is why my toenails are always painted.  That lasts forever.

If I could I would wear sandals all year long, winter included.

I eat peanut butter more than I drink water (I can't eat it at the moment though :( )

I love dramatic TV shows.  Jane by Design is my current favorite with Once Upon a Time close behind.

I am in LOVE with Luke Danes.  I wish he were real.  Don't know who he is? Watch Gilmore Girls.

I love my eyes.  They are green.  I love green.

I want to live in Ireland.

My day is not complete without me somehow throwing in a Kid History quote.  I can go for HOURS especially with Laur, Jer and Cam.

All my very best friends are boys.  Until lately.  I have girl best friends now.  Except Jamie Katherine Beal.  She has been my best friend her whole life.  Literally.  Since she was born.  She is really my sister.  Here is to 21 almost 22 years of friendship.

I give great advice.  I should really be a counselor.

Building forts is my favorite activity.  Especially with my brother Ben.  He is the best and he is only 13.

I wish I could marry my grandpa.  He is AMAZING minus one thumb.

I fall in love with boys very easily.  My heart is broken a lot.  Somehow I live though.

Audrey Hepburn rocks.  That is all.

My uncles are the best.  They will beat you up.  Don't cross me.

I want to be a drummer in a band.  Too bad I have zero rhythm.



1 comment: