Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankfulness Part 3

This week felt FOREVER long but it was a good one!



  • Ugly sweaters
  • Winning ugly sweater contest
  • Going into public in above mentioned ugly sweater
  • Hot chocolate
  • Gas money
  • Crafting
  • Institute
  • Country dancing
  • Chick-fil-a
  • Elementary art shows
  • Luke's guitar music abilities
  • Finger painting!
  • Mr. Wahlquist competition (laughed so hard!)
  • Opportunities to earn more money
  • Double feature movie night with the friends
  • Being able to fall asleep around said friends
  • Reeses peanut butter cups
  • Muddy Buddies
  • Safety in long drives home
  • Welch family Thanksgiving party
  • Turkey
  • Stuffing
  • PIE
  • Service projects
  • Blasting music in the car and scream singing to it
  • Madi and Tom's wedding
  • Wedding cake
  • Dancing with Rachael and Madi
  • Not only getting to see Rachael but getting to hang out with her
  • Finding out Rachael is moving back home
  • Sleeping in
Thanksgiving is this week!  I am so excited.  Mostly because this means we only have two days of school this week.  On Friday I will officially let myself listen to Christmas music.  I love the holiday season!  I also love my friends a lot!  I am so very very very blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment