Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tremendous Tuesday

Tuesday are not my favorite day.  The day after Monday.  Not the middle of the week.  Not the weekend.  Just there.
I do go to Institute most Tuesday nights, and that does help make the day a little more bearable.  Tonight I didn't go to Institute.  I did something way better!

Jenny Phillips came to my home ward and did a program for the Relief Society.  The theme was "what matters most."  It was such an amazing program!  You know how at girls camp everyone is one a spiritual high and you are all crying and the Spirit is super strong?  And you know how when you graduate from Young Women's and don't go to girls camp anymore you never have any testimony power building experiences like you did then?  Well this was one of those rare "girls camp" experiences.  A heart-pounding, chest-burning, goosebump covered moment.

It was AMAZING!

And guess what?!! They gave us a copy of her program on CD.  So if you ever want to even get a glimpse of this amazing program let me know!  I love to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment