Sunday, May 12, 2013

Reasons Why Jordan Winmill is my Friend

People watching
Country music
Wall breaking
Food
Long talks
Protection from the world
Complete comfort
Off tune singing
He says what I'm thinking
Laughter
Giggling
Seeing into my soul
Seeing what others cannot see
Knowing my secrets
Knowing his secrets
Life is just easier with him

Basically Jordan is the best.  He knows way to much about me that would scare others away.  He sticks around.  Through thick and thin, short and tall (literally I'm short and he is tall).  He helps me to be better.  He keeps me on the path that I need to be.  He has the priesthood that brings extra peace to my life.  He will run away with me for a few hours and not complain once.  He asks me what I am thinking and helps me process what I am thinking.  I am pretty sure he is the perfect friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment