Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life is so...lifey

So a new school year is starting and I am realizing it is crazy how fast my life can really change.  Over the summer I had tons of friends get married.  My originally planned roommate got married too.  I ended up alone.  I was worried to start with brand new roommates.  I am a friendly person but sometimes I have a hard time connecting with certain people.  I must be really lucky because I am living with 3 really great girls.  Even in the short time we have lived together we know a lot about each other.  We are becoming really close friends.  Changes in life also bring new best friends.  Here is to you Shantel.  You really push me to be better!  That is something that I need a best friend to do.  It is great having friends that you can really count on and tell anything to.  I am a lucky girl and have 4 best friends.  All of them serve different purposes in my life and all of them are vital to my life.  


You would think that by now in my life I would have had a better grasp on who I am, but I think I am finally really figuring that out.  Here is to you life.  Thanks for being so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment