Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stress with a capital S




So sometimes I get really stressed, not very often, but when I do its pretty bad.

To do list:
Student teaching application
Distance placement application
Graduation application
Teaching certificate application
30 page readings for 2 classes
Lesson plans
House cleaning

This may not seem like a very long list of things to do, but each thing is going to take a lot of time, time that I am pretty short on...

Thank goodness I have friends to help me keep my cool

Realizations for the day:
Crying for about 2 minutes can be very therapeutic...
Doing a puzzle does not relieve stress, in fact it increases it
A Cinderella Story is till one of my favorite movies to relax to
There is nothing better than reading the Ensign :)
Kid History gets better every time you watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment