Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday....

So Wednesdays would totally be my least favorite day of the week if it weren't for one thing. IWA!!  I love the chance I have to get to hangout with my sisters in the gospel.  Tonight we had a swim party bbq.  That is one great thing about IWA, lots of good food.  Tonight was really fun, except one thing.  I realized how old I am.  All of these girls in my group are so young!  Today a girl said "you have been in IWA for four years and you aren't married yet?!!" Yep I am a failure at the dating scene so marriage is a far way off.  






The IWA Naomi chapter!  












So my friend Cam convinced me to read The Hunger Games.  Pretty much I got hooked way fast... like I am having a hard time doing my homework because I just want to read.  So if you can't get a hold of me chances are I am sucked into this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment