Friday, September 16, 2011

Fantastic Friday

Fridays can really be the best!  Tonight I had a great time with my friend Megan!


We started the night at Hobby Lobby.  One day when I am rich I will be able to buy lots and lots of stuff from there and make my home so cute!  It also inspired me that I need to craft more.


After that we went to Deseret Book and looked around at all the great things that store has to offer...like beehives!!


Next we went to Walmart.  Typical activity for two lame college students.  I bought a new ring!! We got stuff to make the most delicious treat ever!


We made smoothies and watched a Lindsey Lohan movie while we waited for our treat!  A Friday night is never complete without Lindsey :)  


Then we made browniecicles!!! THEY ROCK THIS WORLD!!!





Life lessons for the day:  
Cooling brownies down with ice-cubes on tinfoil is not always the smartest idea.  Maybe we should learn patience. It is a virtue...


If you can't wink use this pickup line:
Hey, you know what, I like you so much I'm gonna wink at you twice!!
(A Megan Mckee Original)



No comments:

Post a Comment