Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rainy Days



I love rain.  It is quite possibly my favorite type of precipitation.  It calms me.  I love to go for drives and just silently watch the windshield wipers move back and forth.  Very therapeutic.  Rain is also very fun to play in!  Puddle jumping is one of my hobbies.





Another thing rain is good for is kissing!  Seriously!   This is only a few examples of how much people love it!
















So some life lessons from the past few days:
1. When it rains it pours... I'm talking about men here.
2. Horchata is a lot harder to make then I thought it would be.
3. Sleeping in a fort in the livingroom is not good for your back.
4. It takes days for your hair to untangle after you ride in a jeep through Sardine Canyon.
5. Pumpkins are a lot sharper then they look.  Just ask my arms.  
6. Homemade hot-chocolate made by my favorite Landon is the best tasting thing in the world! 

In the words of Luke Bryan "Rain is a good thing!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment