Friday, October 14, 2011

One Year Older and Wiser Too!


So yesterday was my birthday!  It was one of my best ones ever!

Timeline:
 Wednesday night Steph gets home from work and we go to Walmart to buy food stuffs.
Midnight in Walmart Steph sings "Happy Birthday" to me.  Super awkward but hilarious at the same time cause random Walmart employees were staring.  Guess we were just their entertainment for the night :)
Come home and make delicious cake and ricekrispies even though it is 1 in the morning.
Watch Hitch with Steph and Ally, we all fall asleep :)
I get a phone call in the morning from my mom's kindergarten class.  They sang to me.  It was super cute :)
Get a zillion birthday texts and phone calls (I always feel really popular on my birthday)
At noon my best friend since birth, Jamie, and new friend Colin come and make me breakfast for lunch!  They are the best!
I went to class for a bit, it was super boring...
I got to walk home from class with Shalise.  She is the best.
I came home and watched an episode of "New Girl" and then my friend Cullen came over to chat for a bit.  (He was going on a date later)
Heard some bird calls from the parking lot and get a visit from my favorite Trevor.
At about 5 p.m. Landon came and got me and we went on a date to Hamilton's.  It was super delicious.  Landon is so good to me :)
We went to Smiths to get some soda for my party.  We love Smiths a lot.
When we got back Rachel was watching Eclipse and we got sucked in to that lovely movie.  Landon only liked it cause there was fighting.  (boys and violence....)
Then people came over and sang to me and we ate cake and chatted and had  a lots of fun.  I love being 22.



So some life lessons from this birthday:

  • Never let Landon light a match... he will drop it on Steph's foot and then light the carpet on fire...
  • I have some of the best friends ever to walk this earth.  Its the truth!  They are the best!
  • Sometimes you can feel about 10 different emotions in one day.  
  • Some friends are always going to be there for you no matter what and when.  
  • Eric, Cam, and Mike can really provide some great entertainment in such strange ways.  
  • My Heavenly Father loves me :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!! I'm glad you had such a good day. :) I can't believe you guys lit your carpet on fire!!

    ReplyDelete