Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Audrey Hepburn

Favorite Stars.  We all have one.  Mine is Audrey Hepburn.  Not only was she an amazing actress, she has taught me so many amazing things.
Source: http://www.fabaudrey.com/

Words of Wisdom from Audrey:


"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!'"


"True friends are families you can select."


"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."


"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all."

"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years."



These are just a small handful of my favorites!


If you don't know anything about her life study up!  There is a lot we can learn from her! Life was not all glam for her.


Who is your favorite Star?




No comments:

Post a Comment