Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursdays with Jerrica and check out ENDLESSphotography!

So basically it is the BEST day ever because we got two men to join Pinterest!  Yep! Pinterest isn't just for bored women :)

Wanna know what some of the best food ever is? Lasagna!  That is what!

So MAJOR disappointment!  We went to Chick-fil-a to get free milkshakes and they ran out of cups!  They gave us cards that say we can come back and get a free one another day but still! I wanted one TODAY!

So my friend Mike is a photographer!  You should check out his page.


http://www.wix.com/endlessphotographymj/endlessphotography#!

There is a picture of me on there! Yep I'm that cool!


2 comments:

  1. We didn't get free milkshakes either. It was tragic. Also, that background is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo!!! And I get to see you and be with you!

    ReplyDelete