Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

My favorite part about the Holidays is the traditions we follow!  For Thanksgiving we always sit in our pjs and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!  It is my favorite!  This year is packed with celebrities that I love, including Lauren Graham and my favorite singer EVER Ingrid Michaelson.

Mom always makes her homemade rolls, they are the best, while we watch the parade.  For our Thanksgiving feast we usually go to my Aunt Deb's.  This is the case this year.  Pie, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, turkey, turkey, more turkey, and rolls!  I love it.

This year I am very thankful for my family, immediate and extended.  Sometimes we can be pretty dysfunctional but that is what makes life fun.
This is my momma's side of the family! (Family Motto:  Nobody belches like us Welchs!)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment