Sunday, December 11, 2011

Times are Changing...

I am approaching the end of a chapter in my life.  This has been a long and exciting chapter.  I have grown a lot and experienced every kind of emotion.  I have become a different person.

I am excited, scared, nervous, and thankful to start a new chapter.  I thought I would be more sad about the end of this one, but I'm not.  Don't get me wrong.  I am sad to not be with those I love in Logan as often, but something inside tells me that this isn't goodbye, its see ya soon!  There are new people Heavenly Father has waiting for me to bring me new things.  I am excited to see what the next chapter of my life brings.

Peace is an amazing feeling.  It is something I take for granted.  I am blessed to be given peace that gives me courage to face this changing life.

I invite you to come along with me and enjoy the ride.  Lets see what Heavenly Father has in store for us now!

In the mean time here is a reminder of who we are and why we are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment