Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Words Unspoken

Sometimes in my life there are a lot of things I want to say to people that I can't.  SO I am going to say them now... (these are fake names just so you know :) )  I am kinda borrowing this idea from my friend Elise at Elise's Pieces http://eliseypants.blogspot.com and her Dear Boys posts...



Mr. Fisherman,
I love roller coasters... I don't like this roller coaster... make up your mind!

Laverne and Shirley,
Lets stop over thinking every little thing and enjoy life!  Boys are dumb but I submit so are we.

Larry, Moe and Curly,
What are you guys going to do without me?  Good thing I have a cell phone ;)

Gloria,
Leaving you is going to be bitter sweet...

Howard,
Let them be! They are adults and can take care of themselves.

New friend,
I think I like you... do you like me?

Kiss and Run,
Thank you for not making our encounters awkward...

Best friend,
I love you more than words can describe...

Mr. Band Guy,
Sorry about your head... :)

Hey you,
You want to be a teacher because...???

Old Friend,
How are you going to justify this choice?

Boy Best Friend,
You are too picky for your own good.

Teach,
I like you as a person but your class has been a waste of time...

Love birds,
You are welcome.  You owe me.

Okay I said it all.  It is kinda refreshing to let it all out.  (I promise I am not a mean person.  Just sometimes I don't understand people and feel like I can't give it to them straight.  New Year's Resolution maybe?)

Well, time to study!



1 comment:

  1. Shut up! I just posted a dear boys post too. I love this! We must be on the same brain waves. You should link this one up on my page!

    ReplyDelete