Thursday, December 8, 2011

All the Little Things

Sometimes I am sent little reminders about how important I am. They are always little but they always mean a lot to me. First, I had a study group yesterday. You wouldn't think anything happy would come out of that. I mean, let's be honest... studying is never really a happy occasion. Well wrong this time. The group I was studying with is so fantastic. We work together so well. I actually enjoyed it! Who woulda thunk? This class I was studying for has rekindled an old friendship. Some friends just brighten your day every time you see them. Well this kid is one of those friends. Even better, we were assigned to the same group! What luck we have! Two of my very best friends just happened to decide to go to the library at the same time I had my study group. Imagine my delight when I found them there! Nothing better than a few friendly faces. IWA has always brought some really great "little things" to my life. Last night it brought me food and laughter. Possibly the two best things this world has to offer... Waking up in the morning on my own without an alarm clock giving me a heart attack is so great. I loved not having class until 1:30. Having time to get a ton of my projects done before class ROCKS! When a friend you haven't seen for a couple weeks texts you to see if you want to go get lunch jump on the opportunity. MMMMMM Wendy's. Getting to class and finding that my instructor has provided each of us with a yogurt parfait is a MAGICAL experience. (Fresh fruit and all) Meeting some of my best friends on the bus and just sitting with them at their apartment for a little while is one thing I really value. Setting up for a ward Christmas party can be a lot of work, but not when their are many hands. It also feels good when people compliment the work I have done... Getting to be with one of the greatest guys in the world at the party made it so GOOD. Having a chance to talk to Lando one-on-one is even BETTER. Knowing that he cares about you is the BEST! Hearing my mom's voice on the phone brought me peace. Getting an email from my best friend since birth was so FANTASTIC! I love you Jamie Katherine Beal. The people in Armenia are so lucky.
Well people, little things add up to big things. The little things are what bring me warmth. I love you all! (Seriously my heart burns with love for everyone on this earth) Quote of the day: "Just make it a whole fruit salad!" -Jerrica

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I am so sad that IWA is over and that you are moving away to teach. We will have to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete