Friday, January 6, 2012

Introducing....?


So I did it! I picked one! Or rather my dad helped me pick one! He is a Honda Accord.  He is green( I promise, he is painted with iridescent paint that looks black in some light and green in other light)!  He has leather seats, a 6 disk CD changer, and a sun roof!  I am super excited!




Now every car owner knows they have to pick a name for their car.  I have already determined he is in fact male (I mean let's be honest, girls usually drive male cars and boys usually drive female cars).  Picking a name is hard! I have narrowed it down to two names.  I need your help to decide.

Choice #1-Rufio, named after my one true love since 1991.

Choice #2- Humphrey, also named after one of my loves.

SO is it going to be young, rugged, and rebellious or classic, mature, but also rugged?
Help me out here! Leave a comment with your choice, email me your choice, facebook me your choice.  Whatever mode of communication you wish to use, just VOTE!


2 comments: