Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesdays... That is all I have to say.

First of all I am going to make it a tradition to start every post with something I did that broke my comfort zone.
1. Sang Tony Chestnut to a bunch of high school kids:


(This was finished with a nice round of applause from my students.)

2. Yesterday in one of my classes we talked about engagement and the importance of that time for strengthening a marriage.  As the students walked into class I greeted them at the door on my knee with a bowl full of ring-pops and a sign that said "Will You Marry?" (I left off the "me" on purpose)  What was more embarasing for me was that other teachers that were walking past my door and looking over and seeing me do it.  My cooperating teacher told me they are just jealous they aren't as cool as me.  It is probably true.  I am cool.

Anywho...

I am at work, sitting here, waiting for basketball to get over so I can lock the school.  Kennteh is supposed to come visit me if he gets bored.  Doubt that is going to happen.  Another great thing is that the light sensor in the office thinks I am invisible and the lights keep going off on me.  Thank goodness this school district has YouTube open.  I have been searching funny, cute, and embarasing proposals. 
This is the one I showed to my class yesterday:

Cute, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment