Friday, January 27, 2012

My Purpose in Life

I have one really big purpose in life.  It has been this way since junior high.  I am the "advice girl."  My friends come to me for advice, my family comes to me for advice, and even some strangers have asked me for advice. My favorite is when they say "So, let's say there is a boy and this girl..." because I always know they are talking about themselves.  But hey, I am flattered that so many people trust me to give them good advice.

My specialty, dating advice.  You would think that my vast knowledge of the dating world would bring success to my life, but in this case the statement "those that can't do teach" applies here.  I have decided that I might go back to school to become a marriage councilor.  Thoughts?

On another note, I talked to an old friend (ex-boyfriend) yesterday.  I realized I still have a school girl crush on him.  Pathetic I know.  But he is so cute but masculine, smart but not too smart, and witty, very very witty.  One day he will realize how great I am and beg to date me again, but until then I remain boyfriendless, heck, dating-lifeless,  and some days friendless.  But, you know what!  I am happy!


1 comment:

  1. ...and you have us! YOu are an awesome teacher and you care about others....so therefore you win!

    ReplyDelete