Friday, February 3, 2012

Wigs

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to sleep in an extra hour.  I am judging STAR Events for FCCLA at Weber State and have a substitute for my classes.  Last night I was excited that I could sleep in a little bit!
REALITY CHECK!  My body is so well adjusted to my new sleeping schedule and I automatically woke up at 5.  I am very much awake and it is the kind of awake where you can't fall back asleep.  So now I have some time to kill.

Last night I had a little bit of fun.  I got home from the school and picked up my sister and we went over to our cousins' house.  Lydia discovered a bag of wigs.  Colorful ones.   So we decided to wear them.  All over North Ogden.  And about the only person that would talk to us was the pharmacist at Smiths.

Pictures to come when my dear auntie sends them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment