Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wedding Day!



The best part about teaching is finding things I can do with my students to get them up out of their seats and having fun.  Today was one of those days.  Two of my classes today held mock weddings.  IT WAS SO FUN!  The students basically planned it all and ran the whole thing.  We had vows read, rings exchanged, and even toasting.  It was a blast!  The best part is my students now understand how much work a wedding is and what kind of a commitment it is.

Sadly I cannot post pictures of them on this blog because it isn't legal, but just take my word for it! It was fantastic!  Best part about it is that some students actually brought wedding cake and snacks so we were able to have a great party!  The day was ended with watching Father of the Bride.  Such a great movie!




No comments:

Post a Comment