Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dear Men

This is a Dear Boys post gone Men, because quite frankly these ones are all to men who should be acting like men.

Dear Scruffy,
You are worth all the space you take up.  I love you, we all love you.  Your habits are becoming destructive to your body.  Put the bottle down.
Love Me

Dear New Guy,
I have bad commitment issues.  Yours are far worse.  Good luck!
Sincerely,
Losing Interest

Dear Runner,
Make up your mind.  No one hurts my friends like this.  Stop this confusion.
Love Me

Dear BFF,
I feel our friendship slipping away.  Don't let it happen.
Love forever,
I need you.

Dear Coach,
I admire you from a distance.  My students want to set us up.  This scares me a bit.
Sincerely,
That Student Teacher

Dear Mr. Gangly,
You treat her so well.  She deserves that.  Keep it up.
Love Sis

Dear Loser,
I saw you at the store last night.  My heart skipped a beat.  I remembered how much you hurt me.  That is one bad scar you made.
Still Healing




No comments:

Post a Comment