Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Weekend

Friday:
My little sister Em and her bestie Meg came with me to teach on Friday.  It was the Mr. Lancer Assembly so I had a long break in which we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  Yum Yum!  It was a lot of fun.  That night my friends and I went to La Ferrovia for dinner.  This was more than YUM!  If you love Italian you will love this place.  It is on 25th street in Ogden.  Go!  After we at our delicious food we walked over the the Solomon Center and watched people do iFly.  I am a chicken, and poor, and don't see myself trying this out for a LONG time.  One day I will do it.  I will be able to do all the cool flips and tricks too. Next, we went to the $3 movie theater and saw "Red Tails." I had never heard of it, but I loved it. A LOT! Here is the trailer.


After this I went to my aunt's and talked to her and my uncle and Heathie for a bit. We ended up watching "I Dream of Jeannie" and I crashed on her floor.

Saturday:
Woke up and discovered my cousin Jaimie was up here from Arizona. We went to my aunts for a St. Patrick's Day breakfast. We had breakfast burritos in green tortilla shells, a fruit rainbow, toast, green milk, green apple juice, and of course green magic dust. It turned our fruit green! (Take a box of lime jello and put it in a sugar shaker. Shake it onto your food and it will change the color of your food to green. It helps if the food is slightly wet.) After that I came home and did some work and then went to Brigham City with my Aunt Debbie and Momma. We got a free pizza and went over to Idle Isle Candy Shop and got an almond creme toffee. My Momma told me some history of Brigham City while we walked down Main Street. That is where she grew up. Such a pretty little town. We came back home and I went over to Madison's house for drinking games and a movie to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We had a lot of fun. Drew concocted up a bunch of interesting, and of course virgin, drinks for our games. We laughed so hard it hurt. We played Mau. I have a love/hate relationship with this card game. When we got sick of the game, we watched "Puss in Boots." Hilarious, of course I only saw some of it because of course I fell asleep for the end. It is my curse. I can never finish a movie without falling asleep. One day.

Sunday:
So I woke up to my brother making us breakfast. We have church and then after church we are headed to the Grandparent's for Family Dinner. Our theme is Comfort Food. I am excited to see people! Also, Sunday's are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment