Friday, March 23, 2012

I am just one big 4 year old

I can be pretty mature at times, but the majority of my life I am just a little kid at heart.
Proof:

  1. Lizzy and I once played "don't touch the ground it is made of LAVA!" while cleaning our church in Logan.  Yes, we were both 21 years of age.  Yes, we got the guys that were with us to join.
  2. I have been known to make forts out of furniture in my apartment and house.  I just made one with my brother the other day.
  3. My insults usually include the words "meanie" and "poop stain"
  4. I would rather watch a Disney princess movie when offered the chance to watch something "more mature" such as Inception.
  5. I have to take a nap every day or I cry, literally.
  6. I drink my milk with a straw.
  7. My daddy is still the love of my life.
  8. I finger paint, and make my friends do it with me.
Those are just a few of the reasons.  My list could go on forever.

One thing I have really notices lately is that I love like a child.
I love everyone, truly.  I am probably the only person in the world that wants to cry when the good guys shoot down the German Nazi.  The Nazi is a child of God too.  My heart aches for the pain of everyone I know and often for people I don't know.  

This is my gift to the world.  Love, not unconditional, but pretty close.  It is hard sometimes.  Sometimes I wish I just didn't care, but I do.  I love the world and chances are I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment