Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tears



I am one big cry baby.  I cry a lot.  I am waiting for the day when my tears run out.

I have cried a lot this weekend.  Cried for my broken heart, cried for the pain of my siblings, cried for honestly no reason at all.

Crying is how I relieve stress.

Today is Sunday.  I will probably shed a few tears at church.  I cry when I feel the spirit.

Sometimes I watch movies that I know will make me cry just so I can cry.

If I see you crying I will cry also.

I have shed tears for happy times, in times of sickness, and in times of death.

I am a private crier.  I hold tears in until I am alone if at all possible.  That is unless I really trust you.  If you have seen me really cry, not that simple stuff at church and stuff, but truly cry my eyes out, considered yourself one of my best friends.

When my uncle passed away I wouldn't cry.  I didn't allow myself to, that is until his funeral.  That is when I broke down.

One thing I learned this weekend is that crying while driving is not good.  Makes your eyes all foggy.

One thing I love about crying is the peace that always comes after I cry.  These are the times that I can really feel the love Jesus Christ has for me.  Often I feel very alone at the beginning of my tears, but by the end I never ever feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment