Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reach for the Stars!


So at work today I made my crew play this game with me.  We were having all sorts of struggs today moving furniture in the school.  Lets just say the self-esteem and love for each other today was lacking.  I think this game did just the trick!

Yes, this game was written for young children, around kindergarten age, but it still had some great lessons for us to learn.  It taught us to think about our decisions, if they were good, if we should have done something different and how we can fix them.  I learned I will never carve my name in the park bench or not say thank-you to my dad when he fixes my bike.  We also learned "You're special, I'm special, we are all special!"  The best part was chuggin around the patio at work like a train.  It was so fabulous.  If you ever think your group of friends need a night to get closer and build esteem this is the game for you!






Also!  Meet my new baby!  I haven't picked a name for her yet.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. call her Reisetta. just because.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's DANG Fantastic. I definitely know some people who could play this game! Haha.

    ReplyDelete