Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stress Relief

Today has been pretty interesting.  I have had a lot of things on my mind, very emotional things to deal with.  I am also the biggest worry wart in the world and my family in Fairview was evacuated from their homes.  Two of my uncles are working to fight this fire.  I know they are safe, but I still worry.  All of this combined with the other situations in my life have really caused my mind to go wild with activity.  Luckily Heavenly Father has blessed me with two great friends that are always willing to listen.  Talking out my problems to them really helps relieve some of the worry.  Best of all I have a Heavenly Father who always listens to me no matter what.  He is very good at reminding me to be still and know that He is God.

Here is the other way I have relieved my stress today.  Sewing.  Have I made anything productive? No way.   I have scraps and scraps of fabric with all different types of decorative stitching and button holes to show for it.  Mindless sewing where I only have to concentrate on not sewing over my finger.  I think I am going to work on a puzzle now.

No comments:

Post a Comment