Friday, June 1, 2012

A Summer Night with Em

Emily is my little sister.  We are 6 years apart.  I love her most of the time (ok, all the time, just sometimes I feel it more).  Mostly I am just jealous of her long legs, tan skin, beautiful hair and long eyelashes.  The thing I hate about her most is that she eats like a 14 year old boy and doesn't gain a pound.  (one day it will catch up to her haha)

Tonight we decided to take a little drive to Brigham City just because we could.  I burned a new summer songs CD and we drove off into the sunset singing our hearts out.  The CD contained some of our favorite songs:

1. All Your Life- The Band Perry  We both love The Band Perry SOOOOOO much
2. Boyfriend- Justin Bieber   We won't lie, we are Bieber fans!  and any song that says "swaggy" in it rocks!
3. Brighter Than The Sun-  Colbie Caillat  This is just the perfect summer song and I like to dance to this song like a monkey...
4. Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen  Because every girl knows this feeling
5. Drive By- Train  I just love Train, that simple
6. Everybody Talks- Neon Trees  I also love Neon Trees and this song is catchy
7. Feel So Close- Calvin Harris  His voice is delicious
8. Keep Me In Mind- Zac Brown Band  Because every good playlist needs some Zac Brown
9. Lights- Ellie Goulding  I don't love this song but Emily ADORES it
10. Must Have Done Something Right- Relient K  I know this song is old, but I just like it a lot
11. Red Solo Cup- Toby Keith  We love singing the chorus at the top of our lungs out my sun roof
12. Rumour Has It- Adele  This is our Woman Power jam
13. Somebody That I Used To Know- Gotye  I don't even know why I like this song....
14. Starships- Nicki Minaj  Em and I are HUGE fans of Nicki, wish we could be her...
15. What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction  Because this song made me fall in love with 17, 18, and 19 year old boys
16. Wild Ones- Flo Ride  We are wild one!

So after singing our guts out we decided to go into Walmart.  I fell in love with a skirt.  It was on clearance for $11.  When the lovely Walmart checker lady scanned the tag it rang up at $5!  Yep!  I rock at shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment