Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It is finally summer!

So even though I graduated a while ago summer is finally kicking in.

Movie nights, bonfires, dancing in the street, and of course weddings are what fill my summer time.

I'm excited to see what new adventures this summer has in store for me.  Will it be another summer fling? A teaching job? Or just lots of new friends?  I can't wait to move into this chapter of life.

I have a lot of free time now.  If you are bored and enjoy baking, sewing, dressing up in weird things and taking pictures, crafting, acting like a 5 year old, or exploring nature I can be your next best friend!  Let's play and make lots and lots of summer memories together!

Also Jordan gets home in 12 days!!!


P.S. Here is what has been stuck in my head today.


No comments:

Post a Comment