Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankfulness Part 2 EDITED

For many reasons this has been a very hard week for me.  That has made being thankful very hard.  Everyday has ended with tears and silently crying myself to sleep.  You would think your heart could only break once a week, but no, it can break over and over in the same day.  The only thing that has helped is thinking of what things I am thankful for.  Realizing I am blessed.

  • warm bed
  • toothpaste
  • beanies
  • Nathan's mission call
  • jumper cables
  • band-aids
  • washer and dryer
  • cell phone
Heavenly Father has a way of teaching us all the time... I was taught today at stake conference and have some things to add:

  • my testimony
  • the testimonies of everyone around me
  • warm cars
  • a chance to go to church
  • laughs with friends
  • North Ogden and how beautiful it is when it snows (especially the back roads)
  • alone time
It's not a huge list.  But it is something.


No comments:

Post a Comment