Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankfulness

So there are a lot of people updating their facebook status every day with one thing they are thankful for.  I have enjoyed reading those.  I decided I want to do something similar but on my blog.  I am going to make a list of what I am thankful for from this past week.  I am going to do this every Sunday.  On Sundays I like to write in my Tender Mercies journal and list all of the things that God blessed me with that week.  Maybe me sharing my blessings will get you guys thinking about how truly blessed you are.

This past week:
  • FACS listserv
  • patient students
  • school councilors
  • ibuprofen
  • deodorant
  • Zarin, Cam, Jeremy, Luke, Madi, Tom, Kaylani
  • Afternoon walks with my mom
  • Nichole
  • positive feedback from my administration about my teaching
  • libraries
  • Celisse, Jessika, Kelsey
  • Walmart
  • Mark
  • warm car
  • Wheat Thins
  • potato selling
  • daylight savings time
  • Michaela and her whole family
  • My amazing brother Jordan
  • hot chocolate
  • Hulu
  • FHE

No comments:

Post a Comment