Saturday, January 12, 2013

Here's the plan.

So Kelsey and I made a plan tonight.  We are really good at being just good friends with the men in our lives (we have both been "sister"ed a few times too).  So we have decided to accept our fate of lonely sweet spiritedness.  It is not as dismal as it sounds.  Here's the plan.  I hate cats so there is no way that I can be one of those cat ladies.  This of course means I am going to be the hedgehog lady.  Cool right?  Instead of being a cat lady Kelsey is going to be a car lady.  Epic cars.  Pimped out Cadillac Escalade cars.  We are going to rock this world in awesome cars with my hedgehogs.

Here is the best part of our plan: We are going to marry Stripling Warriors.  Can't wait for the Millennium!


1 comment:

  1. ohhhh i hate cats too! but they do make a nice thud when u run them over! dont worry, your strippling warrior is out there, it just takes some time to become the man that my niece truly deserves, after all id hate to have to come up and forcefully educate some poor lill punk for messin with my wonderful niece! love ya melissa, love ur favorite uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete