Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh Life, you can be so silly sometimes...

Sometimes I have to laugh.  For no reason.  Except to keep myself from crying.

  • laughing at how silly my 33 9th graders look crammed in my Foods room.
  • laughing when my grocery bag rips on my way into my classroom and measuring spoons and cups go flying (I'm sure that probably looked hilarious) 
  • laughing as I walk outside and my nose is instantly frozen
  • laughing because my sister can say the most interesting (and by interesting I mean blonde) things
  • laughing at how stressful working with other teachers can be
  • laughing at myself when I feel lonely (I am never alone, EVER)
Pretty sure if someone was observing me they might conclude I am crazy.  Who else do you know that can break into a fit of laughter alone and for no apparent reason?  I'm losing it.  BUT! I have decided it is much better to laugh for no reason than to be depressed and stressed all the time.

And when you can't laugh at yourself laugh at Honey Boo Boo.  There is something about that show that really makes me feel good about myself.
Honey Boo Boo



No comments:

Post a Comment