Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Swedish Fish and Happiness

Sometimes I dwell on things that really don't matter.  My happiness slowly sinks.  I become a crab.  Many small things happened yesterday to remind me why I should be happy.

Work went well.  My students were participating in class.  I have a job in a world where so many can't find one.  I spent a lot of time talking to one of my many loving mommas Rienie.  I had time to just sit and relax.  I went to institute with Cam.  Institute was amazing.  Then I went with Cam to his new apartment.  Hanging out with Cam and Z was so great.  Peaceful.  Drama free.  The best part was they have Swedish Fish and peanut butter M&Ms.  Swedish Fish!  My favorite candy ever.  I was happy.

When I woke up this morning I was still just as happy.  During faculty meeting this afternoon the happiness stayed.  I'm still bursting with happy.  Nothing in this world can wipe the smile off my face. Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment