Saturday, March 2, 2013

Faith in Him

Life can be really tough sometimes.  I am slowly learning that if it weren't tough I would not be as happy as I am.  Tears mean I have feelings.  I am alive.  There is air going through my nose.  Sometimes I try to make myself not feel anything, to become a cold, metallic robot.  Truth is I would rather have emotions.  Numbness can be worse than heartbreak.

Sometimes people come into your life.  You don't know why but you are drawn to them.  Things happen and you wonder what their purpose was in your life.  I have been focusing so long on how these people have hurt me and that has done me no good.  Heavenly Father is trying to show me how to have faith in Him.  If I focus on that and not the pain of the hurtful things that have been done to me, the life lessons I will learn will be much more valuable.

He knows what I need.  He knows who I need.  I just need to have faith that He will get me where I need to be.  It is hard to put my life in someone else's hands, but I can think of no better hands, not even my own, that will lead my life to success and eternal life.

Following His plan may lead to some loss of friendships and loss of a relationship, but I need to follow Him if I want to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment