Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday is Super

I love Sunday.  I look forward to it.  Many of God's most tender mercies come to me on Sunday.
Here is my list so far today:

  • Driving to church with Jordan
  • Waking up on time
  • Hugs from a wonderful friend
  • Val's talk in sacrament meeting
  • Hollie sitting by me in sacrament meeting
  • Singing "Should You Feel Inclined to Censure" in sacrament meeting
  • A wonderful lesson about prayer in Sunday school
  • Katy's lesson in relief society
  • Sitting by Sharon and Andrea in relief society
  • Linger Longer! 
  • Wonderful friends who make me laugh
  • Boys having enough courage to come sit by us
  • Talk time with Marissa and Amy about the life of a teacher
  • Two more boys talking to us (even better, they were hilarious!)
  • Strengthening a friendship
  • Beautiful music while driving down Fruitland Dr.
  • Seeing deer while listening to beautiful music while driving down Fruitland Dr.
  • Spontaneous family time
  • Sunday afternoon naps
There is so much more that can happen tonight.  The Lord blesses us in the most simple ways.  Those deer did not know they needed to be standing where they were to warm my heart, but they were there.  Some say it is just coincidence or happenstance.  I say it is one more way Heavenly Father has shown me He loves me. 

I'm going to go finger paint now!  If anyone wants to join me and see the joy that this simple art form can bring give me a call!


No comments:

Post a Comment