Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Like We Are Sisters Or Something...



As many of you know, I love my friends.  They keep me floating.  Some of you may also know that I have a hard time being friends with girls.  I know a lot of girls that say this (I am not friends with girls because they are so dramatic... etc. etc. but really I generally just don't get along with other girls dramatic or not).  There are a handful of girls that I do get along with.  These girls are my very most best friends.  They know who they are too!  cough cough... Kels...cough...Jamie...cough cough Rachael...

Rachael Garner is one of these girls.  We have known each other for a very long time.  Our lives are so similar.  We go through a lot of the same trials/learning experiences/happy moments.  Life is just so much easier with Rachael around.


(There have been a few times I may or may not have done some "face breaking" in her behalf.  She is totally worth it!)




No comments:

Post a Comment