Friday, September 23, 2011

The Color Code

So do you guys remember the Color Personality Code?  My roommate Steph found a book about it at DI and we have been obsessed with it ever since.
A year ago I was 100% a blue personality.  I retook it last night and found out I am now 50% blue and 50% white.  It is kinda crazy how we change as we get older...
Anyway I wanna share my personality with you guys!

Blues: the do-gooders
I am deeply committed, fiercely loyal, and a well-behaved member of society.  I can be logical but I am more likely to respond to an emotional plea.  I am giving and sensitive.  The book says that committing to a relationship is my greatest strength.  (I am not sure about that...ask my past boyfriends haha).  I am loyal to those I love.  I am a perfectionist (so true) and I can be highly demanding (also very true).  I am disciplined and stable, self-sacrificing and nurturing, unforgiving and resentful, worried and guilty, appropriate and sincere, purposeful and dedicated, moody and complex.  
Some blues in history are Abraham Lincoln, Princess Diana, and Walt Disney.


My other half
Whites: the peacekeepers
As a white I am peaceful and diplomatic.  I am insecure, and nonassertive, doubtful and dependent, tolerant and patient, impressionable, I withhold feelings, I am blendable and kind, an unproductive dreamer, accepting, lazy, gentle and even-tempered, indecisive (see Cam, its part of my personality haha), silent and stubborn, and I blend into all situations.
Some whites in history are Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson, and Jimmy Carter.  

So a blue personality tends to seek relationships with white personalities and a white personality tends to seek a relationship with a blue or yellow personality.  If you fall into that category don't be afraid to call me up!

1 comment: