Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Of Friends and Flirting :)

So basically I have had some fun experiences the last few days.  


First of all...boy who can't get a clue...GET A CLUE!!  It didn't happen in May, it won't happen now.


Secondly, I am getting very frustrated with Katniss in Catching Fire...


Lastly, going to bed at 8:30 really messes with my body's schedule.


Ok, now for the important stuff.  So Tuesday two ladies from National FCCLA did a workshop for us future FACS teachers.  They were really fun to work with and gave us some great tips about how to include FCCLA in the classroom.  We then walked them to Aggie Icecream and indulged in some of the best ice cream in the world.  Basically that made my day the best!


Today has been great too!  Classes have been fun.  Lets just say I LOVE INSTITUTE!!  I learned some great things about how I can better prepare myself for upcoming general conference.  I also have been learning some great things about Joseph Smith's life that I didn't really know before.  It has been a great testimony builder.


Its Wednesday! Wednesday means IWA!  This particular one was so much fun!  Sister Dymock did a lecture called "Flirting 101."  Basically I have not laughed this much in months!  She really understands how the dating process works and she really had some great tips on how we can make dating better, especially the flirting process.   My favorite part was when she explained the 5 stages of dating.  
1. The approach
2. The "talk"
3. Swivel & turn
4. The touch
5. Synchronization


If you want more detail about these stages just come talk to me :) I will explain.




Well I am off to keep reading this book.  Hopefully I will move past this frustration...



No comments:

Post a Comment