Sunday, September 18, 2011

Life Lessons on a Sunday!!

1. Hymns sung in Spanish are so amazing.  There is just something about knowing that all people all over the world, no matter what language they speak, can participate in worship of our Savior and Heavenly Father.
2. Girls wearing big ugly glasses without lenses make no sense...
3. Stephanie cries while watching Mulan.  I guess it is a pretty touching movie...
4. Cheap rings from Walmart turn your finger green.
5. Sleeping on the couch hurts.
6. I have the best parents on this earth!!
7. Don't jump ship!
8. Things that bring happiness:
          Circumstance (10%)
          Thoughts and Attitudes (45%)
          Choices (45%)
So 90% of our happiness is caused by things I control.  I resolve to be happy much more often now.
9. Stumbling blocks can sometimes be stepping stones.
10. No matter how dumb my love situation is Megan's is worse...(I love you Meg)

Final words of wisdom:
I wish I was a glowworm
A glowworms never glum
Cause how you can be grumpy 
when the sun shines out your bum? 

No comments:

Post a Comment