Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shopping!!!

So I really love shopping.  I also love when I go shopping and don't buy anything so that I don't have to feel guilty.  


I learned today that I am cheap... and poor...


I also learned that if you shoplift at Claires you will get caught.  This is a shout out to the girl who tried to steal some earrings... You made me laugh, hard.  You are so dumb, so dumb!


Another great lesson Steph and I learned today is that anything you buy at DI can look really great as a wall decoration.  We are loving our witches broom thingy....


I also learned that Google+ hangout can be really fun and does animated smiley faces :)  It is even more fun when you hangout with the person sitting next to you on the couch.  This can bring on uncontrolled laughter.


When life gets hard watch Another Cinderella Story with your bestie Shantel and the day will get so much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment