Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Weekend!!

Well thanks to my neighbor Melanie I have the Rebecca Black "Friday" song stuck in my head!!


So there is nothing better than a Logan weekend!  Mine has be fantabulous so far!  My YSA ward had a ward retreat this weekend.  We went to a lake in Tremonton that one of the bishopric owns.  We ate some great food, played in the water, played volleyball, had a great fireside, watch "Princess Bride," and of course shamelessly flirted.  Some people slept out under the stars but my friends and I had a tent to snuggle up in.  Thank goodness, last night was cold!  


Aggie Football!!! Woot!  So we are playing Weber State tonight at 6.  This game is going to rock.  The Aggies have been stepping up their game so we should be able to win tonight!  Winning the Wild Cats would rock because I have tons of friends that "bleed purple."  They need to see who really rules the football field.  Can't wait for the rest of this fantastic weekend!  I sure do love all my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment