Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beautiful Like a Rainbow


Sometimes a weekend at home is all you need to make life so much easier. Boy problems somehow clear up. Homework doesn't get done but it becomes easier when you go to do it. Basically being with my family is the best cure for anything. I am so happy that I can have them for eternity!

Life lessons:
  • When you get to a wall of corn, don't worry, you can run through it (it's not made of brick Colin...)
  • I have been so blessed to have one of my same best friends my whole life, literally since she was born
  • Sometimes an old boyfriend can be the best friend you have ever had, he understands you in a way most don't
  • Purple toenails make me smile
  • Dancing to Sweet Home Alabama is basically impossible
  • I am not a fan of shopping, sorry girls
  • Your extended family knows more about your life than you do
  • Waiting for someone you care about to be happy again is so incredibly hard
  • The Beal family has every costume you could ever think of right in their basement
  • Boy Meets World ROCKS!
  • The smell of fall leaves is so amazing!
  • In another life I am meant to be a Star Bellied Sneech.
  • Phil Collins makes my day

No comments:

Post a Comment