Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Post Just for Cam

So it has come to my attention that I do not blog enough.  I will work on being better at this.

Today I am going to dedicate this post to my bestest friend Cameron James Decker.  Ladies he is the man.  I might be convinced to give out his number ;)

Here is a little poem I wrote just for him:

Cameron is the coolest cat
he doesn't often wear a hat
cause he has spikey hair
His nose is never in the air
He is a friend to one and all
little, skinny, fat or tall
He has a red jacket he wears everyday
He brings to my life many a sunny ray
If you invite him into your life it will be enriched
especially with all the jokes he has pitched.

I call it Ode to Cameroon

So what brings on this blog subject you ask?  Well I have had a pretty hard week and Cam has been here for me through thick and thin.  He really is the best friend a girl could ask for.  Tonight we made brownies and had some laughs.  I even ate a Corn Dawg just for him (not the good turkey kind but the chicken, pork and a little added beef kind).  

Well here is a toast to a day that started out really stinky and ended really great!

1 comment:

  1. Of all the blog posts that have been written in the whole wide world, I think this is the best. BEST. POEM. EVER. You rock Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete